- 1 What 1980 Topps baseball cards are valuable?
- 2 Are any of the 1980 baseball cards valuable?
- 3 Which 1980s baseball cards are worth money?
- 4 What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
- 5 Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
- 6 What years of baseball cards are worth money?
- 7 How much is a 1980 Rickey Henderson card worth?
- 8 How can I sell baseball cards?
- 9 Where can I find the value of baseball cards for free?
- 10 Are any baseball cards from the 90s worth money?
- 11 What is the best way to sell old baseball cards?
- 12 How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
- 13 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
What 1980 Topps baseball cards are valuable?
15 Most Valuable 1980 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1980 Topps #482 Rickey Henderson Rookie Card. Estimated PSA 9 Value: $2,000.
- 1980 Topps #580 Nolan Ryan.
- 1980 Topps #450 George Brett.
- 1980 Topps #393 Ozzie Smith.
- 1980 Topps #600 Reggie Jackson.
- 1980 Topps #540 Pete Rose.
- 1980 Topps #160 Eddie Murray.
- 1980 Topps #270 Mike Schmidt.
Are any of the 1980 baseball cards valuable?
Sold for: $585! Starting off the list of most valuable baseball cards from the 1980’s is the 1980 Topps George Brett base set card. This particular card was graded by PSA and found to be in gem mint 10 condition.
Which 1980s baseball cards are worth money?
5 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 1980s: Including Henderson And Ripken Jr.
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000.
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr.
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com)
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
The most expensive Nolan Ryan rookie card is his only rookie card in the form of the 1968 Jerry Koosman/Nolan Ryan Topps RC #177. The value of this card at a PSA 9 grade is around $50,000.
What years of baseball cards are worth money?
Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
- 1909 T206 Honus Wagner. Price: $3.12 million.
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle. Price: $2.88 million.
- 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle. Price: $750,000.
- 1916 Sporting News Babe Ruth.
- 1963 Topps Pete Rose.
- 1909 T206 Eddie Plank.
- 1909 American Caramel E90-1 Joe Jackson.
- 1909 T206 Sherry Magee (Error)
How much is a 1980 Rickey Henderson card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
How can I sell baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
Where can I find the value of baseball cards for free?
Free Baseball Cards Price Guide Options—5 Places to Find Card Values
- Card Mavin: Simple, clean interface; powered by eBay results.
- Sportscard Database: Requires a free account to view prices based on market data and a value algorithm.
- eBay: Easy, familiar.
- PSA: Best source for graded card “book value.”
Are any baseball cards from the 90s worth money?
Chipper Jones is one of the most valuable and collectible 90’s baseball cards falling just short of Derek Jeter. His 1993 SP rookie card, in gem mint condition, sells for around $800 on average.
What is the best way to sell old baseball cards?
Card Dealers & Shops If your collection consists of pre-War or vintage cards (and even some modern cards) but you have to sell quickly, then this is likely your best option. By negotiating either in person, by email or by phone with a dealer or card shop you can sell quickly at an agreed upon price.
How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
As of May 2021, there are ~3,900 PSA 10 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck Star rookie cards and the card value is ~$2,200.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards and Early Releases
- 1989 Topps Heads Up Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 220.
- 1989 Fleer Glossy Ken Griffey Jr. # 548.
- 1989 Topps Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 41T.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. # 1 RC.