How much is a 1977 Reggie Jackson baseball card worth?
One 1977 Topps Baseball card proves Jackson played for the Orioles. On the front of card #546, the Baltimore Orioles Team Checklist, Jackson is pictured in the middle row on the far right of the team picture. This is a common card available for just around $1.
How much is a 1987 Reggie Jackson card worth?
1987 Topps Reggie Jackson #312 Value: $0.90 – $35.00 | MAVIN.
How can I sell baseball cards?
The Complete Guide To Selling Your Baseball Card Collection
- Create A List Of Your Card Collection.
- Talk To Card Dealers.
- Learn About Sports Card Grading.
- Have a Price In Mind.
- Consider Passing On To Heirs If Possible.
- Get Educated On The Hobby.
- Invest In A Scanner For Your Cards.
- Consign Your Cards To An Auction House.
What baseball cards from the 1970s are worth money?
Top 1970s Baseball Rookie Cards Based on Value
- 1974 Topps Dave Winfield RC #456.
- 1978 Topps Paul Molitor, Alan Trammell, Mickey Klutts and U.L.
- 1975 Topps Jim Rice, Dave Augustine, Pepe Mangual ad John Scott RC #616.
- 1978 Topps Eddie Murray RC #36.
- 1975 Topps Gary Carter, Marc Hill, Danny Meyer and Leon Roberts RC #620.
How much are Nolan Ryan cards worth?
The most expensive Nolan Ryan rookie card is his only rookie card in the form of the 1968 Jerry Koosman/Nolan Ryan Topps RC #177. The value of this card at a PSA 9 grade is around $50,000.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
This card can be a cornerstone of any Ken Griffey Jr. card collection, but it will cost your more than $2,000 for a PSA 10 card. As of May 2021, there are ~3,900 PSA 10 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck Star rookie cards and the card value is ~$2,200.