- 1 What is the most expensive baseball card?
- 2 How many Jackie Robinson cards are there?
- 3 How much is a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle worth?
- 4 What is Griffey rookie card worth?
- 5 What is the rarest trading card?
- 6 Are baseball cards still worth money?
- 7 What is the rarest football card?
- 8 How much is a Michael Jordan card worth?
- 9 How many Nolan Ryan rookie cards exist?
- 10 Why is 1952 Mickey Mantle cards so expensive?
- 11 How much is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
What is the most expensive baseball card?
Honus Wagner Card Sells for $6.606 Million, Becomes Most Expensive Trading Card Ever. A T206 Honus Wagner baseball card became the most expensive trading card ever when it sold for $6.606 million on Monday.
How many Jackie Robinson cards are there?
The Non-Traditional but “Real” Jackie Robinson Rookie Cards Robinson’s ‘true’ rookie cards, however, were issued by Bond Bread in 1947. There were 13 cards issued—all of Robinson and all aimed at selling loaves of bread with one card per pack (see right).
How much is a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle worth?
1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Sells for $5.2 Million, Highest Ever for a Baseball Card.
What is Griffey rookie card worth?
rookie cards and is a good option around the $120 price point. As of May 2021, there are ~4,400 PSA 10 1989 Score Traded Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and the card value is ~$136.
What is the rarest trading card?
The title of ‘world’s rarest trading card’ is split between two quite distinct cards: the 1996 World Champion and the Shichifukujin Dragon. Only one specimen of each card exists anywhere in the world.
Are baseball cards still worth money?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
What is the rarest football card?
The 40 Most Valuable Football Cards Guide
- 1935 National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card.
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket Tom Brady Rookie Card (Autograph)
- 1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card.
- 1958 Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card.
- 1894 Mayo Anonymous (John Dunlop, Harvard)
- 1957 Topps Johnny Unitas Rookie Card.
How much is a Michael Jordan card worth?
The 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos basketball card is produced by Upper Deck and will cost more than $100,000 at high grades. Numbered #MJ the card has a Michael Jordan headshot at the top while his autograph is found at the bottom.
How many Nolan Ryan rookie cards exist?
1968 Topps Milton Bradley #177 Nolan Ryan Rookie Card Facts In total, the set is composed of 132 cards: 77 baseball, 33 football and 22 hot rod cards. It is not known why those 77 particular baseball cards were selected for inclusion in the set but thankfully Ryan’s rookie card made the list.
Why is 1952 Mickey Mantle cards so expensive?
The biggest reason why these cards are so expensive is that they’re rare. The 1952 card is especially rare because there were not that many printed originally, it had a fantastic and futuristic design, and it was the first Topps set to feature Mantle’s card.
How much is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
Kobe Bryant rookie card, in ‘pristine condition,’ sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction.