- 1 Which Nolan Ryan baseball cards are worth money?
- 2 What is the most valuable Nolan Ryan baseball card?
- 3 How much is a 1990 Topps Nolan Ryan baseball card worth?
- 4 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 5 How much is a Nolan Ryan 1968 rookie card worth?
- 6 What Barry Bonds cards are worth money?
- 7 What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 8 What is the rarest Nolan Ryan card?
- 9 How much are Mickey Mantle baseball cards worth?
- 10 How do I find the value of baseball cards?
- 11 Are baseball cards still worth anything?
- 12 How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
- 13 Are any hockey cards from the 90s worth anything?
Which Nolan Ryan baseball cards are worth money?
These are the ones that most collectors are familiar with.
- 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan Rookie Card. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $23,000.
- 1969 Topps #533. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $2,000.
- 1970 Topps #712. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $1,750.
- 1971 Topps #513.
- 1972 Topps #595.
- 1973 Topps #220.
- 1974 Topps #20.
- 1975 Topps #500.
What is the most valuable Nolan Ryan baseball card?
Recent sale: $25,700. The Topps 1968 collection features All-Stars, Hall of Famers, and primarily the most valuable Nolan Ryan card, which comes from his rookie season. Nolan Ryan is featured with fellow New York Mets teammate and starting pitcher Jerry Koosman in a merged card showcased with a horizontal layout.
How much is a 1990 Topps Nolan Ryan baseball card worth?
1990 Topps Nolan Ryan #1 Value: $0.01 – $279.95 | MAVIN.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards and Early Releases
- 1989 Topps Heads Up Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 220.
- 1989 Fleer Glossy Ken Griffey Jr. # 548.
- 1989 Topps Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 41T.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. # 1 RC.
How much is a Nolan Ryan 1968 rookie card worth?
Nolan Ryan’s 1968 rookie card, which depicts him as a member of the New York Mets, sold for $500,000 at auction Saturday.
What Barry Bonds cards are worth money?
15 Most Valuable Barry Bonds Rookie Cards
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day #163. Johnny Ray Error Version Estimated PSA 10 Value: $15,000.
- 1987 O-Pee-Chee #320.
- 1986 Topps Traded Tiffany #11T.
- 1987 Topps Tiffany #320.
- 1987 Leaf #219.
- 1987 Classic Travel Update (Green Back)
- 1987 Fleer Glossy #604.
- 1986 Topps Traded #11T.
What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take a look at the top ten:
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
What is the rarest Nolan Ryan card?
The most expensive Nolan Ryan rookie card is his only rookie card in the form of the 1968 Jerry Koosman/Nolan Ryan Topps RC #177. The value of this card at a PSA 9 grade is around $50,000.
How much are Mickey Mantle baseball cards worth?
Mickey Mantle’s 1951 Bowman Mantle card for only $1.4 million. However, other high-grade cards dwarf the Mickey Mantle card’s value. Just Collect, and MINT state owner Rick Snyder noted that one of those could sell for $10 million.
How do I find the value of baseball cards?
We’re going to be using Mavin.io to look up baseball card values. It shows you what the card sold for. It can also show you what it’s currently selling for… but the true value is what someone paid for it.
Are baseball cards still worth anything?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
rookie cards and is a good option around the $120 price point. As of May 2021, there are ~4,400 PSA 10 1989 Score Traded Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and the card value is ~$136.
Are any hockey cards from the 90s worth anything?
Yet not all hockey cards issued during the 1990-91 season are worthless. In addition to some great rookie cards, there are also some hidden gems and a legendary chase card. Plus, any card on this list with a high PSA or BGS grade can fetch a premium on the secondary market.