- 1 What baseball cards from the 80s and 90s are worth money?
- 2 Are my 80s baseball cards worth anything?
- 3 What are the most valuable baseball cards from the 70s and 80s?
- 4 How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
- 5 What year of baseball cards are worth money?
- 6 Are unopened packs of baseball cards worth anything?
- 7 How much is a 1980 Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
- 8 Are there any baseball cards from the 70s worth anything?
- 9 What football cards from the 80s are worth money?
- 10 Are Mark McGwire cards worth any money?
- 11 How much is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
What baseball cards from the 80s and 90s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
Are my 80s baseball cards worth anything?
Unfortunately, anything from the 1980s and 1990s is likely to be valued less because baseball cards flooded the market in those years, driving the value down. No matter what, your cards will have some value – and something is better than nothing.
What are the most valuable baseball cards from the 70s and 80s?
Without further ado let’s check out some of the most expensive baseball cards from the 70s’.
- 1979 Ozzie Smith Topps RC #116. Buy on eBay Now.
- 1975 Robin Yount Topps RC #223 (buy on eBay)
- 1970 Thurman Munson and Dave McDonald Topps Rookie Stars Yankees #189.
- 1971 Thurman Munson Topps RC #5.
- 1971 Topps Steve Garvey RC #341.
How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
As of May 2021, there are ~3,900 PSA 10 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck Star rookie cards and the card value is ~$2,200.
What year of baseball cards are worth money?
Normally, the older a baseball card is the more likely it will have higher value. There are many exceptions to this rule, too many to list, but in general this is true. For example, common 1909 T206 cards are worth something while many common cards printed in the 1980’s are not.
Are unopened packs of baseball cards worth anything?
Typically, there were 500 cards in a cardboard box and 24 boxes per case. They were sold primarily from the 1950’s through the early 1990’s. Vintage vending cases, still unopened, can sell for tens of thousands of dollars while those from the ‘overproduction era’ of 1987-1991 often selling for $200 and less.
How much is a 1980 Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
Are there any baseball cards from the 70s worth anything?
With only one PSA 10 in existence, the value is essentially set by the market. In August of 2016, this example sold at auction for a staggering $71,700! Making the 1971 Topps Roberto Clemente rookie card, graded psa 10 gem mint condition, the most valuable baseball card from the 1970s.
What football cards from the 80s are worth money?
8 of the Most Valuable Football Cards of the 1980s
- 1981 Topps Joe Montana (Check Price)
- 1986 Topps Jerry Rice (Check Price)
- 1986 Topps Steve Young (Check Price)
- 1989 Score Barry Sanders (Check Price)
- 1984 Topps Dan Marino (Check Price)
- 1984 Topps John Elway (Check Price)
- 1989 Score Troy Aikman (Check Price)
Are Mark McGwire cards worth any money?
But in terms of modern cards it was way up there alongside the 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card. McGwire was one of the most popular players playing for one of the most powerful teams in baseball. They aren’t worth as much as they used to be, but in top condition they can still go for hundreds of dollars.
How much is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
This card with its blue bordering, bright yellow nameplate down below and image of Bonds in the batting cage has a lot going for it. In top condition they can be worth just under $100.