- 1 What’s the most expensive Ken Griffey Jr baseball card?
- 2 How much is a 1993 Ken Griffey Jr baseball card worth?
- 3 How much is a Ken Griffey Jr 1992 card worth?
- 4 What is a Ken Griffey Jr Upper Deck rookie card worth?
- 5 How much is Sidney Crosby card worth?
- 6 Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
- 7 Are baseball cards from the 80s and 90s worth anything?
- 8 What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
What’s the most expensive Ken Griffey Jr baseball card?
Recent Sale: $7,400. This 1989 Upper Deck Star Rookie card is known as the most renowned Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card. The release of this 1989 Upper Deck set was the first launch in Upper Deck history.
How much is a 1993 Ken Griffey Jr baseball card worth?
1993 ken griffey jr Value: $0.49 – $249.00 | MAVIN.
How much is a Ken Griffey Jr 1992 card worth?
ken griffey jr 1992 Value: $0.99 – $75.00 | MAVIN.
What is a Ken Griffey Jr Upper Deck rookie card worth?
The 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck card is the most recognizable card in the hobby and a top-tier sports card investment. A PSA 10 grade a few years ago was valued at $450, today’s value is $2,300. If you don’t already go ahead and purchase this iconic card in a PSA 10, BGS 9.5, or SGC 10 grade.
How much is Sidney Crosby card worth?
Price: $119,000. The 2005-06 Crosby rookie card from Upper Deck is currently on eBay for the cost of an exotic sports car or an entire four-year degree. The black diamond card is graded as perfection and four times more expensive than other cards which are going for nearly $30,000.
Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
The most expensive Nolan Ryan rookie card is his only rookie card in the form of the 1968 Jerry Koosman/Nolan Ryan Topps RC #177. The value of this card at a PSA 9 grade is around $50,000.
Are baseball cards from the 80s and 90s worth anything?
Those were some great cards back when they were first released, but they aren’t going to put anyone through college today, let alone buy a ham sandwich. Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take a look at the top ten:
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.