- 1 What are the top 10 most valuable baseball cards?
- 2 What are the most valuable baseball player cards?
- 3 What is the rarest MLB card?
- 4 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 5 Are baseball cards still worth money?
- 6 What is the most sought after baseball card in the world?
- 7 Where can I find the value of baseball cards for free?
- 8 Are any 1970s baseball cards worth anything?
- 9 Who was on the first baseball card?
- 10 How much is a Michael Jordan rookie card worth?
- 11 What year has the most valuable baseball cards?
- 12 How much is a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle worth?
What are the top 10 most valuable baseball cards?
These are the 10 most expensive baseball cards in the world:
- Babe Ruth, 1914 Baltimore News.
- Mickey Mantle, 1951 Bowman.
- Nolan Ryan/Jerry Koosman, 1968 Topps.
- “Shoeless” Joe Jackson, 1909 American Caramel.
- Pete Rose, 1963 Topps.
- Babe Ruth, 1916 Sporting News.
- Mickey Mantle, 1952 Topps.
- Honus Wagner, 1909-1911 ATC T206.
What are the most valuable baseball player cards?
Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
- 1909 T206 Honus Wagner. Price: $3.12 million.
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle. Price: $2.88 million.
- 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle. Price: $750,000.
- 1916 Sporting News Babe Ruth.
- 1963 Topps Pete Rose.
- 1909 T206 Eddie Plank.
- 1909 American Caramel E90-1 Joe Jackson.
- 1909 T206 Sherry Magee (Error)
What is the rarest MLB card?
With approximately 22 or less known to exist, all in low grades, the Ty Cobb back is the rarest of them all. In 2016, seven copies of this card were miraculously found in an old paper bag. The find has since been dubbed “The Lucky 7” find. In PSA 4.5 grade, it is estimated this card would reel in over $1 million.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Mainstream Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards
- 1989 Bowman #220. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $120.
- 1989 Bowman #259. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $12.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #220.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #229.
- 1989 Classic Travel Orange #131.
- 1989 Classic Travel Purple #193.
- 1989 Donruss #33.
- 1989 Donruss Baseball’s Best #192.
Are baseball cards still worth money?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
What is the most sought after baseball card in the world?
Honus Wagner Card Sells for $6.606 Million, Becomes Most Expensive Trading Card Ever. A T206 Honus Wagner baseball card became the most expensive trading card ever when it sold for $6.606 million on Monday.
Where can I find the value of baseball cards for free?
Free Baseball Cards Price Guide Options—5 Places to Find Card Values
- Card Mavin: Simple, clean interface; powered by eBay results.
- Sportscard Database: Requires a free account to view prices based on market data and a value algorithm.
- eBay: Easy, familiar.
- PSA: Best source for graded card “book value.”
Are any 1970s baseball cards worth anything?
They are the last of the vintage era and feature some true legends of the game, including numerous Hall of Famers. Like with any antique, if you keep it in mint condition it is value will remain solid, and even grow over time. Investments in ’70s baseball cards are as safe as investments come.
Who was on the first baseball card?
In 1886, Goodwin Tobacco (owner of Old Judge and Gypsy Queen cigarettes) created what has become known as the first official baseball card set (aka the N167 set). The set features only twelve players from the New York Giants, not surprising given Goodwin’s New York location.
How much is a Michael Jordan rookie card worth?
Over 18 years since his retirement, Michael Jordan remains as popular as ever. In January, a pair of mint-condition Jordan 1986 Fleer rookie cards sold at auction for $738,000 apiece. The Goldin Auctions sale marked a 269 percent price increase from exactly a month prior when a similar card sold for $200,000 on eBay.
What year has the most valuable baseball cards?
This is a list of the highest known prices paid for sports cards. The current record price is the US$6.606 million paid for a 1909 Honus Wagner baseball card breaking all previous records.
How much is a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle worth?
1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Sells for $5.2 Million, Highest Ever for a Baseball Card.