- 1 What baseball trading cards are worth money?
- 2 What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
- 3 What baseball cards from the 80s and 90s are worth money?
- 4 How do I sell my baseball cards?
- 5 What can you do with old baseball cards?
- 6 What year of baseball cards are worth money?
- 7 How much are Mickey Mantle baseball cards worth?
- 8 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 9 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 10 Where can I find the value of baseball cards for free?
- 11 Are my 1980s baseball cards worth anything?
- 12 Are unopened packs of baseball cards worth anything?
- 13 How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
What baseball trading cards are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Topps Baseball Cards of All-Time
- 1952 Topps #1 Andy Pafko. Buy Now on eBay.
- 1954 Topps #128 Hank Aaron RC.
- 1956 Topps #135 Mickey Mantle.
- 1952 Topps #261 Willie Mays RC.
- 1955 Topps #164 Roberto Clemente RC.
- 1953 Topps #82 Mickey Mantle RC.
- 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan RC.
- 1963 Topps #537 Pete Rose RC.
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
Best Baseball Prospect Cards to Collect 2021
- Spencer Torkelson (Check Price)
- Adley Rutschman (Check Price)
- Zac Veen (Check Price)
- Jasson Dominguez (Check Price)
- Topps Heritage (Buy on eBay)
- NOW RELEASED: Topps Series 1 (Check Price)
- 1986 Topps Baseball Autograph (Buy on eBay)
- Acuna & Soto Dual Signatures (Check Price)
What baseball cards from the 80s and 90s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
How do I sell my baseball cards?
The Complete Guide To Selling Your Baseball Card Collection
- Create A List Of Your Card Collection.
- Talk To Card Dealers.
- Learn About Sports Card Grading.
- Have a Price In Mind.
- Consider Passing On To Heirs If Possible.
- Get Educated On The Hobby.
- Invest In A Scanner For Your Cards.
- Consign Your Cards To An Auction House.
What can you do with old baseball cards?
Cards Not Worth Much? 10 Things You Can Do With Them
- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.
What year of baseball cards are worth money?
Normally, the older a baseball card is the more likely it will have higher value. There are many exceptions to this rule, too many to list, but in general this is true. For example, common 1909 T206 cards are worth something while many common cards printed in the 1980’s are not.
How much are Mickey Mantle baseball cards worth?
Mickey Mantle’s 1951 Bowman Mantle card for only $1.4 million. However, other high-grade cards dwarf the Mickey Mantle card’s value. Just Collect, and MINT state owner Rick Snyder noted that one of those could sell for $10 million.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Mainstream Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards
- 1989 Bowman #220. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $120.
- 1989 Bowman #259. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $12.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #220.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #229.
- 1989 Classic Travel Orange #131.
- 1989 Classic Travel Purple #193.
- 1989 Donruss #33.
- 1989 Donruss Baseball’s Best #192.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
Where can I find the value of baseball cards for free?
Free Baseball Cards Price Guide Options—5 Places to Find Card Values
- Card Mavin: Simple, clean interface; powered by eBay results.
- Sportscard Database: Requires a free account to view prices based on market data and a value algorithm.
- eBay: Easy, familiar.
- PSA: Best source for graded card “book value.”
Are my 1980s baseball cards worth anything?
Despite some blips and drops, several baseball rookie cards from the 1980s have held up well and will continue to sell strongly in the years to come. As more collectors return to the hobby, values may even climb a little.
Are unopened packs of baseball cards worth anything?
Typically, there were 500 cards in a cardboard box and 24 boxes per case. They were sold primarily from the 1950’s through the early 1990’s. Vintage vending cases, still unopened, can sell for tens of thousands of dollars while those from the ‘overproduction era’ of 1987-1991 often selling for $200 and less.
How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
As of May 2021, there are ~3,900 PSA 10 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck Star rookie cards and the card value is ~$2,200.