- 1 What is the most expensive baseball card?
- 2 What MLB cards are worth money?
- 3 What is the rarest MLB card?
- 4 What baseball cards from the 93 are worth money?
- 5 Are baseball cards still worth money?
- 6 What is the most wanted baseball card?
- 7 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 8 Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
- 9 Are baseball cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 10 Who owns the most expensive baseball card?
- 11 What is the most expensive sports card ever sold?
- 12 How much is a 1993 Topps Derek Jeter rookie card worth?
- 13 How much is a 1993 Ken Griffey Jr baseball card worth?
- 14 How much does it cost to get a baseball card graded?
What is the most expensive baseball card?
Honus Wagner Card Sells for $6.606 Million, Becomes Most Expensive Trading Card Ever. A T206 Honus Wagner baseball card became the most expensive trading card ever when it sold for $6.606 million on Monday.
What MLB cards are worth money?
10 of the Most Valuable Baseball Cards in the World
- HONUS WAGNER, 1909-1911 ATC T206 // $3.12 MILLION.
- MICKEY MANTLE, 1952 TOPPS // $1.13 MILLION.
- BABE RUTH, 1916 SPORTING NEWS // $717,000.
- PETE ROSE/PEDRO GONZALEZ/KEN MCMULLEN/AL WEIS, 1963 TOPPS // $717,000.
- “SHOELESS” JOE JACKSON, 1909 AMERICAN CARAMEL // $667,149.
What is the rarest MLB card?
With approximately 22 or less known to exist, all in low grades, the Ty Cobb back is the rarest of them all. In 2016, seven copies of this card were miraculously found in an old paper bag. The find has since been dubbed “The Lucky 7” find. In PSA 4.5 grade, it is estimated this card would reel in over $1 million.
What baseball cards from the 93 are worth money?
10 Most Valuable 1993 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1993 Topps #98 Derek Jeter Rookie Card.
- 1993 Topps #529 Shortstop Prospects Chipper Jones.
- 1993 Topps #179 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1993 Topps #700 Nolan Ryan.
- 1993 Topps #799 Jim Edmonds Rookie Card.
- 1993 Topps #32 Don Mattingly.
- 1993 Topps #750 Rickey Henderson.
Are baseball cards still worth money?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
What is the most wanted baseball card?
These are the 10 most expensive baseball cards in the world:
- Babe Ruth, 1914 Baltimore News.
- Mickey Mantle, 1951 Bowman.
- Nolan Ryan/Jerry Koosman, 1968 Topps.
- “Shoeless” Joe Jackson, 1909 American Caramel.
- Pete Rose, 1963 Topps.
- Babe Ruth, 1916 Sporting News.
- Mickey Mantle, 1952 Topps.
- Honus Wagner, 1909-1911 ATC T206.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Mainstream Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards
- 1989 Bowman #220. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $120.
- 1989 Bowman #259. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $12.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #220.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #229.
- 1989 Classic Travel Orange #131.
- 1989 Classic Travel Purple #193.
- 1989 Donruss #33.
- 1989 Donruss Baseball’s Best #192.
Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
The most expensive Nolan Ryan rookie card is his only rookie card in the form of the 1968 Jerry Koosman/Nolan Ryan Topps RC #177. The value of this card at a PSA 9 grade is around $50,000.
Are baseball cards from the 90s worth anything?
The Most Valuable 1990’s Baseball Cards: Summary The ’90s isn’t a bad era for baseball cards, and you can even pick up many complete sets for next to no financial outlay. There’s something for every budget, and that’s only going to be good news for collectors.
Who owns the most expensive baseball card?
A T206 Honus Wagner tobacco card from 1909 sold for $6.6m on Monday, shattering the record for highest-selling sports card of all time. The previous record of $5.2m belonged to a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle card and the 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection autographed rookie jersey card of LeBron James.
What is the most expensive sports card ever sold?
#1 – T206 Honus Wagner The most expensive card ever sold is one of the most recognizable cards in the world. But it’s never sold for this much. A T206 Honus Wagner sold this year in a Robert Edwards Auction for a crazy $6,606,296. Making it the most expensive sports card ever.
How much is a 1993 Topps Derek Jeter rookie card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $1,250 The 1993 Topps Micro Derek Jeter card is one of the strangest on this list.
How much is a 1993 Ken Griffey Jr baseball card worth?
1993 ken griffey jr Value: $0.49 – $249.00 | MAVIN.
How much does it cost to get a baseball card graded?
The real cost to have a card graded is usually $14 to $17 per card when you consider the overpriced shipping and insurance charges. As the value of the card goes up, so do the charges.