- 1 What is the rarest MLB card?
- 2 What MLB cards are worth money?
- 3 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 4 Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
- 5 How much is a Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
- 6 Are baseball cards still worth money?
- 7 Who owns the most expensive baseball card?
- 8 What are the top 10 most valuable baseball cards?
- 9 Are baseball cards from the 80s worth anything?
- 10 How can I sell baseball cards?
What is the rarest MLB card?
With approximately 22 or less known to exist, all in low grades, the Ty Cobb back is the rarest of them all. In 2016, seven copies of this card were miraculously found in an old paper bag. The find has since been dubbed “The Lucky 7” find. In PSA 4.5 grade, it is estimated this card would reel in over $1 million.
What MLB cards are worth money?
10 of the Most Valuable Baseball Cards in the World
- HONUS WAGNER, 1909-1911 ATC T206 // $3.12 MILLION.
- MICKEY MANTLE, 1952 TOPPS // $1.13 MILLION.
- BABE RUTH, 1916 SPORTING NEWS // $717,000.
- PETE ROSE/PEDRO GONZALEZ/KEN MCMULLEN/AL WEIS, 1963 TOPPS // $717,000.
- “SHOELESS” JOE JACKSON, 1909 AMERICAN CARAMEL // $667,149.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Mainstream Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards
- 1989 Bowman #220. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $120.
- 1989 Bowman #259. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $12.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #220.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #229.
- 1989 Classic Travel Orange #131.
- 1989 Classic Travel Purple #193.
- 1989 Donruss #33.
- 1989 Donruss Baseball’s Best #192.
Are Nolan Ryan baseball cards worth anything?
The most expensive Nolan Ryan rookie card is his only rookie card in the form of the 1968 Jerry Koosman/Nolan Ryan Topps RC #177. The value of this card at a PSA 9 grade is around $50,000.
How much is a Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
Are baseball cards still worth money?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
Who owns the most expensive baseball card?
A T206 Honus Wagner tobacco card from 1909 sold for $6.6m on Monday, shattering the record for highest-selling sports card of all time. The previous record of $5.2m belonged to a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle card and the 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection autographed rookie jersey card of LeBron James.
What are the top 10 most valuable baseball cards?
These are the 10 most expensive baseball cards in the world:
- Babe Ruth, 1914 Baltimore News.
- Mickey Mantle, 1951 Bowman.
- Nolan Ryan/Jerry Koosman, 1968 Topps.
- “Shoeless” Joe Jackson, 1909 American Caramel.
- Pete Rose, 1963 Topps.
- Babe Ruth, 1916 Sporting News.
- Mickey Mantle, 1952 Topps.
- Honus Wagner, 1909-1911 ATC T206.
Are baseball cards from the 80s worth anything?
Despite some blips and drops, several baseball rookie cards from the 1980s have held up well and will continue to sell strongly in the years to come. As more collectors return to the hobby, values may even climb a little.
How can I sell baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.