How do you use the EXP bottle in baseball 9?
I can’t find my EXP Drinks!
- Answer from: InsaneElectro. If u want to use an exp drink, go to lineup, double tap on the player you want to use it in, and there should be 4 plus signs on the right side of the screen.
- Answer from: Zanka.
- Answer from: ActuallyRight.
- Answer from: Big Hope.
What is stamina used for in baseball 9?
To quickly earn experience and rewards, you can use your stamina. Just tap on the Quick Result button on the left side of the Play Ball button. Doing so will give you instant results and it will cost you just two stamina points. You still get the same amount of experience and rewards without having to work for it.
What does batter’s eye do in baseball 9?
The batter’s eye or batter’s eye screen is a solid-colored, usually dark area beyond the center field wall of a baseball stadium, that is the visual backdrop directly in the line of sight of a baseball batter, while facing the pitcher and awaiting a pitch. Its purpose is the safety and hitting success of the batter.
What are the best pitches in baseball 9?
Top 9 Nastiest Pitches in Baseball History
- Nolan Ryan’s Fastball.
- Clayton Kershaw’s 12-6 Curveball.
- R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball.
- Mariano Rivera’s Cutter.
- Randy Johnson’s Slider.
- Sandy Koufax’s Curveball.
- Trevor Hoffman’s Changeup.
- Greg Maddux’s Two-Seamer.