- 1 What baseball cards from 1990s are worth money?
- 2 Are 1990s baseball cards worth anything?
- 3 How much is a 1990 Nolan Ryan Topps card worth?
- 4 How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
- 5 How can I sell baseball cards?
- 6 What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 7 Are any hockey cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 8 What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
- 9 Are baseball cards making a comeback?
- 10 How much is a Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
- 11 How much is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
What baseball cards from 1990s are worth money?
The Most Valuable 1990’s Baseball Cards
- 1991 Chipper Jones Topps Desert Shield RC #333.
- 1991 Michael Jordan Upper Deck RC #SP1.
- 1993 Derek Jeter SP Foil RC #279.
- 1994 Alex Rodriguez SP Foil RC #15.
- 1994 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1996 Derek Jeter Leaf Signature Extended Century Marks.
- 1997 Ken Griffey Jr.
Are 1990s baseball cards worth anything?
Those were some great cards back when they were first released, but they aren’t going to put anyone through college today, let alone buy a ham sandwich. Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
How much is a 1990 Nolan Ryan Topps card worth?
1990 Topps Nolan Ryan #1 Value: $0.01 – $279.95 | MAVIN.
How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
The value of an ungraded 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card eventually climbed over $100.
How can I sell baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take a look at the top ten:
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
Are any hockey cards from the 90s worth anything?
Yet not all hockey cards issued during the 1990-91 season are worthless. In addition to some great rookie cards, there are also some hidden gems and a legendary chase card. Plus, any card on this list with a high PSA or BGS grade can fetch a premium on the secondary market.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
Are baseball cards making a comeback?
So Are Sports Cards and Trading Cards Making a Comeback? The short answer is maybe, but only among those who are already collectors. As it turns out, if people were going to start collecting something, it’s not going to be sports cards.
How much is a Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
Recent Sale: $7,400. This 1989 Upper Deck Star Rookie card is known as the most renowned Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card.
How much is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
Kobe Bryant rookie card, in ‘pristine condition,’ sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction.