What baseball cards are worth money?
Maybe you’ll discover one of these treasures.
- 1909 T206 Honus Wagner. Price: $3.12 million.
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle. Price: $2.88 million.
- 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle. Price: $750,000.
- 1916 Sporting News Babe Ruth.
- 1963 Topps Pete Rose.
- 1909 T206 Eddie Plank.
- 1909 American Caramel E90-1 Joe Jackson.
- 1909 T206 Sherry Magee (Error)
Are baseball cards still worth anything?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
Is there still a market for baseball cards?
There is, however, a big market for older baseball cards and other sports cards (generally cards manufactured before 1980). A few card shops are still out there, but most have disappeared from local communities.
How do I know if my old baseball cards are worth anything?
The value of a card goes up when it is graded by PSA. If I had two of the same cards in identical condition but only one of them was graded, the graded one would be worth more money even though they are the same card. When a card is graded, the authenticity of the card becomes recognized to potential sellers.
What is the best way to sell old baseball cards?
Card Dealers & Shops If your collection consists of pre-War or vintage cards (and even some modern cards) but you have to sell quickly, then this is likely your best option. By negotiating either in person, by email or by phone with a dealer or card shop you can sell quickly at an agreed upon price.
What can you do with old baseball cards?
Cards Not Worth Much? 10 Things You Can Do With Them
- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.