- 1 How much does it cost to get a baseball card graded?
- 2 Where is PSA grading located?
- 3 How much does it cost to get PSA Graded Baseball cards?
- 4 How do I know if my cards are worth grading?
- 5 Does grading cards increase value?
- 6 Can you go to PSA grading in person?
- 7 Can I drop cards off at PSA?
- 8 Why is PSA grading suspended?
- 9 Is Beckett or PSA better?
- 10 How can I sell baseball cards?
- 11 What is the cheapest card grading company?
- 12 Who is the best card grading company?
- 13 What is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
How much does it cost to get a baseball card graded?
The real cost to have a card graded is usually $14 to $17 per card when you consider the overpriced shipping and insurance charges. As the value of the card goes up, so do the charges.
Where is PSA grading located?
PSA Card Grading Locations The PSA Grading headquarters is based at 10 Woodbridge Center Dr., Suite 701, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. PSA Grading phone number?: 1-800-325-1121. The new PSA Grading landing page can be found at www.PSAcard.com/NewJerseyOffice.
How much does it cost to get PSA Graded Baseball cards?
PSA grading costs range anywhere from $20 per card all the way up to $10,000 per card, depending on the value of the card, the age of the card, how many cards you’re submitting at one time, how fast you want the turnaround to be, and other factors.
How do I know if my cards are worth grading?
So before you rush off to send the card for grading, check the following:
- Are there any blemishes on the card?
- Does the card feature any marks or stains?
- Are there creases in the card?
- How do the card’s edges look? Clean and sharp or dull and misshapen?
- Are there any bends or is the card warped in any way?
Does grading cards increase value?
In general, grading increases card value, especially from the big market leaders PSA and Beckett. Main factors that increase value for collectors and traders are: certified authenticity, certified condition, protection and increased tradability. Further cost for grading services are reflected in the market price.
Can you go to PSA grading in person?
July 2021 Update: PSA has just announced they will be grading cards in- person at the 2021 National Sports Collectors Convention. Please see the announcement here, but to summarize, fees will start at $250 per card. PSA will be encapsulating all sizes of cards including thick memorabilia/patch cards.”
Can I drop cards off at PSA?
If you would like to drop off your items at one of our offices, this can be arranged. However, please know that we only accept submissions at our Woodbridge, NJ, office by appointment only and on a limited, case-by-case basis for high-value items and high-volume submissions at our Southern California location.
Why is PSA grading suspended?
PACKS AND TICKETS UPDATE. The spike in demand for grading services is not just trading cards. Submissions of packs and tickets are on the rise, and we must slow the demand here too before the backlog gets excessive. As of today, we are suspending the Economy and Regular service levels for both tickets and packs.
Is Beckett or PSA better?
While PSA gets the lion’s share from consumers, Beckett Grading Services is no slouch in the grading industry either. This company has two advantages over its main competitor: a better-looking label and a faster turnaround time. Most BGS slabs sport a multi-detail label at the top.
How can I sell baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
What is the cheapest card grading company?
Cheap Pricing – GMA is by far the cheapest semi-reputable grading company out there right now. With prices as low as $6 per regular card and $5 for certified or pack autograph cards, no one is beating them on pricing. At this price point, it doesn’t cost much more than a one touch case to get your cards graded.
Who is the best card grading company?
Currently, there are several reputable and established grading companies in the hobby: Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Beckett Grading Services (BGS) and Sportscard Guaranty (SGC).
What is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
Kobe Bryant rookie card, in ‘pristine condition,’ sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction.