- 1 How much is a baseball signed by Mickey Mantle?
- 2 What is the most valuable signed baseball?
- 3 What is the rarest baseball autograph?
- 4 How do I authenticate my Mickey Mantle signature?
- 5 How do you tell if a signed baseball is real?
- 6 How much is a Ken Griffey Jr signed baseball worth?
- 7 How much would a Babe Ruth signed baseball be worth?
- 8 Who is the best baseball player of all time?
- 9 What’s the most expensive autograph?
- 10 Are autographs a good investment?
- 11 Which sports autograph is most valuable?
- 12 Are Mickey Mantle autographs worth anything?
How much is a baseball signed by Mickey Mantle?
A Mickey Mantle single signed baseball is worth about $500.
What is the most valuable signed baseball?
Babe Ruth’s Yankees Contract Almost a century later, the contract Ruth signed with the Yankees, making league history, sold at a 2017 auction for $2.3 million — the highest amount for any sports document.
What is the rarest baseball autograph?
One of the rarest sports autographs of all time is from Archibald “Moonlight” Graham. Only five of the baseball player’s autographs are known to exist, including a check signed in 1963 that sold for $3,000 at an auction in 2008 and a 1906 minor league postcard with his signature that sold for $5,000 in 2015.
How do I authenticate my Mickey Mantle signature?
It is this upward swing of the “e,” the checkmark look of the letter “y”, and the “M’s” in both Mickey and Mantle that are the keys in determining an authentic signature of Mantle.
How do you tell if a signed baseball is real?
Rather than the “rapid flow found in genuine signatures,” autographs done by the same hand show a “labored appearance [where] the thickness of ink will be wide and uniform.” In addition, a real team-signed baseball should have “ink strokes of various thickness, some thin, some fat, some in between as each person signed
How much is a Ken Griffey Jr signed baseball worth?
Autograph Sample signed on a baseball, and Authenticated by PSA/DNA. A Ken Griffey Jr. single signed baseball is worth about $75. – $120.
How much would a Babe Ruth signed baseball be worth?
According to ESPN, the highest price ever paid for an autographed Babe Ruth ball was $388,375. Another more famous ball of Ruth’s sold for slightly less ($250,641) but had even more significance.
Who is the best baseball player of all time?
Top 10 Best Baseball Player
- Roger Clemens. Boston Red Sox, Toronto Blue Jays, New York Yankees, Houston Astros.
- Stan Musial. St.
- Walter Johnson. Washingon Senators.
- Lou Gehrig. New York Yankees.
- Ty Cobb. Detroit Tigers, Philadelphia Athletics.
- Ted Williams. Boston Red Sox.
- Hank Aaron.
- Barry Bonds.
What’s the most expensive autograph?
George Washington When it comes to expensive autographs, our first president George Washington takes the cake. His signature on his personal copy of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the First Congress is the highest valued autograph ever sold. It was sold at auction in 2012 for $9.8 million.
Are autographs a good investment?
Signed historical documents are investment grade opportunities. Since WWII the highest quality documents have averaged an annualized return of more than 10% per year. Even a simple autograph has demonstrated impressive growth over the last 50 years: more than 9% per year.
Which sports autograph is most valuable?
Top 3 Most Expensive Pieces Of Sporting Memorabilia
- Original Olympic Games Manifesto – $8.8 million.
- Babe Ruth’s 1928-1930 Jersey – $5.64 million.
- Babe Ruth’s 1920 jersey.
- Golf – $514.
- Boxing – $500.
- Athletics – $278.
- Kobe Bryant – $16,966.
- Michael Jordan – $7,593.
Are Mickey Mantle autographs worth anything?
Mantle’s signature is valued at $100 to $125. Signed photos and Perez Steele cards are valued between $250 and $300. Signed Topps cards from the 1960s sell for $600 to $900.