- 1 Is it legal to buy tickets and resell them?
- 2 How do you sell tickets on MLB Ballpark app?
- 3 Why won’t Ticketmaster let me sell my tickets?
- 4 Can I sell tickets for more than face value?
- 5 How much does it cost to sell a ticket on StubHub?
- 6 Can I print my MLB tickets?
- 7 How do I transfer Ticketmaster tickets to MLB Ballpark app?
- 8 How do I exchange tickets on MLB app?
- 9 How can I sell tickets online?
- 10 Is there a fee to resell tickets on Ticketmaster?
- 11 How do I sell Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
- 12 Can someone else get in with tickets that have my name on them?
- 13 What does transfer tickets in Ticketmaster mean?
- 14 Can you get scammed on Ticketmaster?
Is it legal to buy tickets and resell them?
Secondary ticketing refers to the practice of reselling tickets for an event, such as a rock concert or a football match. However, it is still perfectly legal to resell tickets for other events such as gigs and concerts, as long as the sale abides by consumer protection laws.
How do you sell tickets on MLB Ballpark app?
Can I sell my tickets via MLB Ballpark app? No. If you wish to sell any tickets you’ve purchased directly from the Cubs, you may do so via your “My Cubs Tickets” account on cubs.com or by visiting StubHub.com, the official ticket resale marketplace of the Chicago Cubs.
Why won’t Ticketmaster let me sell my tickets?
Not all events or tickets are available for Fan-to-Fan Resale. If you don’t see a Sell Tickets button or it’s grayed out, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.
Can I sell tickets for more than face value?
It’s illegal to sell or buy tickets for more than 10% above the original sale value, with fines of $2438 for sellers and $609.50 for buyers. The only exception is if the seller is fundraising for a registered nonprofit. These laws have been in place since 2006.
How much does it cost to sell a ticket on StubHub?
It is free to list tickets for sale, and to search for tickets to buy on StubHub. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and a 15% fee is deducted from the seller’s payment. For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. The seller would net $85.
Can I print my MLB tickets?
Purchase your tickets online and you can print your tickets immediately after you purchase them. Just select ‘Print Tickets at Home’ as your delivery option and your tickets will be e-mailed to you after you have completed your purchase.
How do I transfer Ticketmaster tickets to MLB Ballpark app?
Install the MLB Ballpark app. Create an MLB Ballpark account with the same email you used to purchase these tickets on Ticketmaster. Link your MLB Ballpark account with the home team’s ticketing account. Please note: A home team account was automatically created with your email when the transfer was sent.
How do I exchange tickets on MLB app?
Steps to forwarding your tickets:
- Open the “Wallet” tab.
- Tap an individual ticket from the Wallet.
- Choose “Forward Tickets”
- Select the seat(s) you would like to forward and tap “Forward Tickets”
- Choose “Via Email” to send via email or “Share Link” to send via text, e-mail or another method. *
How can I sell tickets online?
How to sell your event tickets online
- Create and customise your event. List your event online for free in minutes.
- Publish and promote your event. Promote your event with “book now” links.
- Start selling tickets online. Easily embed TicketSource in your site or Facebook page.
- Manage your audience.
Is there a fee to resell tickets on Ticketmaster?
Creating a listing to sell your tickets is always free. However, when your tickets are sold, a service fee is collected from the total selling price of your tickets.
How do I sell Ticketmaster tickets on StubHub?
How can I sell mobile tickets on StubHub? Listing on StubHub is as easy as 1-2-3Just sign in to the app or on your mobile browser, tell us what tickets you’re selling, and set your price. When you have a buyer, we’ll give you the added benefit of providing instructions on how to deliver the tickets to them.
Can someone else get in with tickets that have my name on them?
Yup, including the tickets you print at home that show your name. Just hand them the tickets and they’ll get in no problem. You can also look for a Transfer button on your order in My Account to see if Ticket Transfer is available.
What does transfer tickets in Ticketmaster mean?
A ticket transfer allows you to transfer some or all of your tickets from your Ticketmaster account to another. You’ll always see a “Transfer Tickets” button on your order. If Transfer is not available, the button will not be available. Transferring tickets does not mean to exchange tickets.
Can you get scammed on Ticketmaster?
People might pose as Ticketmaster on Craigslist – and sometimes they can seem very legit – but that’s not us, just a scammer trying to rip you off. Ticketmaster will never request that you wire funds. In fact, you shouldn’t wire funds for anything on Craigslist.