- 1 How much does it cost to get a baseball card graded?
- 2 How much does it cost to grade a baseball card PSA?
- 3 Can you grade your own cards?
- 4 How do I know if my cards are worth grading?
- 5 How can I sell baseball cards?
- 6 What is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
- 7 Is Beckett or PSA better?
- 8 Why is PSA grading suspended?
- 9 How much is a Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
- 10 What magnification does PSA use to grade cards?
- 11 What is the cheapest card grading company?
- 12 Who is the best card grading company?
- 13 How long does PSA take to grade cards?
How much does it cost to get a baseball card graded?
The real cost to have a card graded is usually $14 to $17 per card when you consider the overpriced shipping and insurance charges. As the value of the card goes up, so do the charges.
How much does it cost to grade a baseball card PSA?
$50 per card for cards valued at $499 or less (this is the price for non-collectors Club members) $100 per card for cards valued between $500 and $999. $150 per card for cards valued between $1,000 and $2,499. $300 per card for cards valued between $2,500 and $4,999.
Can you grade your own cards?
Self-grading allows collectors to get an idea of the general condition a card is actually in. They can then get a better estimate of what grade it might receive upon submission. Surface wear, print dots, and minor creases all play into the final grade a card receives.
How do I know if my cards are worth grading?
So before you rush off to send the card for grading, check the following:
- Are there any blemishes on the card?
- Does the card feature any marks or stains?
- Are there creases in the card?
- How do the card’s edges look? Clean and sharp or dull and misshapen?
- Are there any bends or is the card warped in any way?
How can I sell baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
What is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
Kobe Bryant rookie card, in ‘pristine condition,’ sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction.
Is Beckett or PSA better?
While PSA gets the lion’s share from consumers, Beckett Grading Services is no slouch in the grading industry either. This company has two advantages over its main competitor: a better-looking label and a faster turnaround time. Most BGS slabs sport a multi-detail label at the top.
Why is PSA grading suspended?
PACKS AND TICKETS UPDATE. The spike in demand for grading services is not just trading cards. Submissions of packs and tickets are on the rise, and we must slow the demand here too before the backlog gets excessive. As of today, we are suspending the Economy and Regular service levels for both tickets and packs.
How much is a Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
What magnification does PSA use to grade cards?
60x magnification seems too much, no? sure, especially considering PSA only uses 10x if needed. however it can greatly help show exactly whats up with corners or edges if need be. You’re going to want a 10x.
What is the cheapest card grading company?
Cheap Pricing – GMA is by far the cheapest semi-reputable grading company out there right now. With prices as low as $6 per regular card and $5 for certified or pack autograph cards, no one is beating them on pricing. At this price point, it doesn’t cost much more than a one touch case to get your cards graded.
Who is the best card grading company?
Currently, there are several reputable and established grading companies in the hobby: Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Beckett Grading Services (BGS) and Sportscard Guaranty (SGC).
How long does PSA take to grade cards?
Currently the average turnaround time listed on the PSA website is 42 business days (or the equivalent of 8 1/2 weeks ).