- 1 What Nolan Ryan baseball cards are worth money?
- 2 How much is a 1986 Nolan Ryan baseball card worth?
- 3 How much is a 1987 Nolan Ryan baseball card worth?
- 4 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 5 How can I sell baseball cards?
- 6 What is the most valuable card?
- 7 How much is a 1986 Topps set worth?
- 8 How much is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
- 9 Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
- 10 How much is a Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
- 11 How much is a Nolan Ryan 5000 strikeout card worth?
- 12 How many Nolan Ryan rookie cards exist?
What Nolan Ryan baseball cards are worth money?
These are the ones that most collectors are familiar with.
- 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan Rookie Card. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $23,000.
- 1969 Topps #533. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $2,000.
- 1970 Topps #712. Estimated PSA 9 Mint Value: $1,750.
- 1971 Topps #513.
- 1972 Topps #595.
- 1973 Topps #220.
- 1974 Topps #20.
- 1975 Topps #500.
How much is a 1986 Nolan Ryan baseball card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $400 Ryan is always one of the biggest names in any baseball card set in which he appears but his star power helps him stand out a bit more than usual in this one.
How much is a 1987 Nolan Ryan baseball card worth?
1987 Topps Nolan Ryan #757 Value: $0.49 – $325.00 | MAVIN.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards and Early Releases
- 1989 Topps Heads Up Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 220.
- 1989 Fleer Glossy Ken Griffey Jr. # 548.
- 1989 Topps Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 41T.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. # 1 RC.
How can I sell baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
What is the most valuable card?
Honus Wagner Card Sells for $6.606 Million, Becomes Most Expensive Trading Card Ever. A T206 Honus Wagner baseball card became the most expensive trading card ever when it sold for $6.606 million on Monday.
How much is a 1986 Topps set worth?
1986 Topps baseball set Value: $0.99 – $4,136.00 | MAVIN.
How much is a Barry Bonds rookie card worth?
This card with its blue bordering, bright yellow nameplate down below and image of Bonds in the batting cage has a lot going for it. In top condition they can be worth just under $100.
Are Bo Jackson cards worth anything?
The exact card as the 1986 Bo Jackson Topps Traded Tiffany Rookie Card #50T except there were more of these made which made it less valuable. Even though the card is not as rare as its Tiffany counterpart, it is still worth an investment if you’re considering buying Bo rookie cards.
How much is a Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
How much is a Nolan Ryan 5000 strikeout card worth?
You can buy individual cards in nice raw condition, or even in PSA 8, for about a buck each on eBay. If you go for the high grades — we’re talking GEM-MT PSA 10s — then you might expect to pay around $20 each.
How many Nolan Ryan rookie cards exist?
1968 Topps Milton Bradley #177 Nolan Ryan Rookie Card Facts In total, the set is composed of 132 cards: 77 baseball, 33 football and 22 hot rod cards. It is not known why those 77 particular baseball cards were selected for inclusion in the set but thankfully Ryan’s rookie card made the list.