- 1 What is the most valuable mark McGwire baseball card?
- 2 Which Mark McGwire baseball cards are worth money?
- 3 What is a 1989 Topps Mark McGwire card worth?
- 4 Are Mark McGwire cards worth any money?
- 5 How much are Nolan Ryan cards worth?
- 6 How can I sell baseball cards?
- 7 How much are Ken Griffey Jr rookie cards worth?
- 8 How much is Michael Jordan’s rookie card worth?
- 9 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 10 What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 11 How much are Barry Bonds baseball cards worth?
- 12 How much is a 1989 baseball card worth?
- 13 What is a 1989 Topps complete set worth?
- 14 How much is a 1989 Upper Deck complete set worth?
What is the most valuable mark McGwire baseball card?
Top 10 Mark McGwire Baseball Cards
- 1987 Donruss Rated Rookie Mark McGwire #46.
- 1999 Topps Chrome Mark McGwire #220.
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Mark McGwire #270.
- 1987 Topps Tiffany Mark McGwire #366.
- 1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Parallels Mark McGwire #49.
- 1993 Topps Finest Refractor Mark McGwire #92.
Which Mark McGwire baseball cards are worth money?
The most valuable Mark McGwire rookie card is the 1985 Topps Tiffany RC #401 at a PSA 10 or BGS 10 grade.
What is a 1989 Topps Mark McGwire card worth?
1989 Topps Mark McGwire (#) Things got worse for Big Mac over the next few years before his renaissance in the mid-1990s, but he cut a fine figure on his 1989 baseball cards, including this Topps gem. There is an awful lot of power parked on that cardboard, and it can be yours for a mere pittance (most of the time).
Are Mark McGwire cards worth any money?
But in terms of modern cards it was way up there alongside the 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card. McGwire was one of the most popular players playing for one of the most powerful teams in baseball. They aren’t worth as much as they used to be, but in top condition they can still go for hundreds of dollars.
How much are Nolan Ryan cards worth?
The most expensive Nolan Ryan rookie card is his only rookie card in the form of the 1968 Jerry Koosman/Nolan Ryan Topps RC #177. The value of this card at a PSA 9 grade is around $50,000.
How can I sell baseball cards?
Sell Your Vintage Sports Cards For Cash
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
How much are Ken Griffey Jr rookie cards worth?
It is also one of the most affordable Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and is a good option around the $120 price point. As of May 2021, there are ~4,400 PSA 10 1989 Score Traded Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and the card value is ~$136.
How much is Michael Jordan’s rookie card worth?
Over 18 years since his retirement, Michael Jordan remains as popular as ever. In January, a pair of mint-condition Jordan 1986 Fleer rookie cards sold at auction for $738,000 apiece. The Goldin Auctions sale marked a 269 percent price increase from exactly a month prior when a similar card sold for $200,000 on eBay.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Most Valuable Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards and Early Releases
- 1989 Topps Heads Up Ken Griffey Jr. #
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 220.
- 1989 Fleer Glossy Ken Griffey Jr. # 548.
- 1989 Topps Tiffany Ken Griffey Jr. # 41T.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. # 1 RC.
What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money?
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take a look at the top ten:
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
How much are Barry Bonds baseball cards worth?
This card with its blue bordering, bright yellow nameplate down below and image of Bonds in the batting cage has a lot going for it. In top condition they can be worth just under $100.
How much is a 1989 baseball card worth?
The base versions are quite easy to find but in pristine condition they can still go for over $30. But, the scarcer Tiffany version can be worth over a whopping $500 in PSA 10 condition.
What is a 1989 Topps complete set worth?
1989 topps baseball complete set unopened Value: $0.99 – $917.00 | MAVIN.
How much is a 1989 Upper Deck complete set worth?
1989 upper deck complete set Value: $4.25 – $335.88 | MAVIN.