- 1 What baseball trading cards are worth money?
- 2 What baseball cards from the 80s and 90s are worth money?
- 3 What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money now?
- 4 Are baseball cards still worth anything?
- 5 How do I sell my baseball cards?
- 6 What year of baseball cards are worth money?
- 7 What year has the most valuable baseball cards?
- 8 What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
- 9 What is the best way to sell old baseball cards?
- 10 Are any late 80’s baseball cards worth anything?
- 11 What can I do with old baseball cards?
- 12 Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 13 How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
- 14 Are unopened packs of baseball cards worth anything?
What baseball trading cards are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Topps Baseball Cards of All-Time
- 1952 Topps #1 Andy Pafko. Buy Now on eBay.
- 1954 Topps #128 Hank Aaron RC.
- 1956 Topps #135 Mickey Mantle.
- 1952 Topps #261 Willie Mays RC.
- 1955 Topps #164 Roberto Clemente RC.
- 1953 Topps #82 Mickey Mantle RC.
- 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan RC.
- 1963 Topps #537 Pete Rose RC.
What baseball cards from the 80s and 90s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
What baseball cards from the 90s are worth money now?
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take a look at the top ten:
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
Are baseball cards still worth anything?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
How do I sell my baseball cards?
The Complete Guide To Selling Your Baseball Card Collection
- Create A List Of Your Card Collection.
- Talk To Card Dealers.
- Learn About Sports Card Grading.
- Have a Price In Mind.
- Consider Passing On To Heirs If Possible.
- Get Educated On The Hobby.
- Invest In A Scanner For Your Cards.
- Consign Your Cards To An Auction House.
What year of baseball cards are worth money?
Normally, the older a baseball card is the more likely it will have higher value. There are many exceptions to this rule, too many to list, but in general this is true. For example, common 1909 T206 cards are worth something while many common cards printed in the 1980’s are not.
What year has the most valuable baseball cards?
This is a list of the highest known prices paid for sports cards. The current record price is the US$6.606 million paid for a 1909 Honus Wagner baseball card breaking all previous records.
What are Ken Griffey Jr cards worth?
Mainstream Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Cards
- 1989 Bowman #220. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $120.
- 1989 Bowman #259. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $12.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #220.
- 1989 Bowman Tiffany #229.
- 1989 Classic Travel Orange #131.
- 1989 Classic Travel Purple #193.
- 1989 Donruss #33.
- 1989 Donruss Baseball’s Best #192.
What is the best way to sell old baseball cards?
Card Dealers & Shops If your collection consists of pre-War or vintage cards (and even some modern cards) but you have to sell quickly, then this is likely your best option. By negotiating either in person, by email or by phone with a dealer or card shop you can sell quickly at an agreed upon price.
Are any late 80’s baseball cards worth anything?
Don Mattingly is a legendary player for the New York Yankees and his rookie cards are some of the most expensive of ’80s baseball cards. One of the higher-end rookies is the 1984 Topps Tiffany #8 card. When found in gem mint condition these demand prices upwards of $2,000.
What can I do with old baseball cards?
Another way to dispose of commons and still get some financial return is to donate them to an organization with federal tax-exempt status like Goodwill. They will take your cards no questions asked and give you a tax-deductible receipt.
Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
In general, the most valuable collector items are usually rookie cards. Therefore, you’ll need to find players that made their DEBUT in the 90s to find the decade’s most valuable cards. So although the 90s were dominated by Michael Jordan, he’s outranked by the guy who went on to lay siege to the NEXT decade.
How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
The value of an ungraded 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card eventually climbed over $100.
Are unopened packs of baseball cards worth anything?
Typically, there were 500 cards in a cardboard box and 24 boxes per case. They were sold primarily from the 1950’s through the early 1990’s. Vintage vending cases, still unopened, can sell for tens of thousands of dollars while those from the ‘overproduction era’ of 1987-1991 often selling for $200 and less.