What is the Alex Madrid error card?
Hoax is a strong word, but it’s a hoax. If the listings say anything at all about the card, they say it’s an error because the copyright says “ Leaf Inc.” instead of “Donruss.” Others are just listing any 1989 Donruss Alex Madrid card they can find at a high price, thinking it’s incredibly rare and expensive.
What is the most valuable Don Mattingly baseball card?
Top 10 Don Mattingly Baseball Cards
- 1993 Topps Finest Refractor Don Mattingly #98.
- 1993 Donruss The Elite Series Don Mattingly #24 #/10,000.
- 1993 Donruss Elite Dominator Don Mattingly #6 Autograph.
- 1984 Fleer Don Mattingly RC #131.
- 1984 Topps Don Mattingly RC #8.
- 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly RC #248.
What is Griffey rookie card worth?
rookie cards and is a good option around the $120 price point. As of May 2021, there are ~4,400 PSA 10 1989 Score Traded Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and the card value is ~$136.
What Barry Bonds cards are worth money?
15 Most Valuable Barry Bonds Rookie Cards
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day #163. Johnny Ray Error Version Estimated PSA 10 Value: $15,000.
- 1987 O-Pee-Chee #320.
- 1986 Topps Traded Tiffany #11T.
- 1987 Topps Tiffany #320.
- 1987 Leaf #219.
- 1987 Classic Travel Update (Green Back)
- 1987 Fleer Glossy #604.
- 1986 Topps Traded #11T.
How much are Nolan Ryan cards worth?
The most expensive Nolan Ryan rookie card is his only rookie card in the form of the 1968 Jerry Koosman/Nolan Ryan Topps RC #177. The value of this card at a PSA 9 grade is around $50,000. We consider the 1969 Nolan Ryan Topps card to be his true rookie card as the 1968 features another player on the card.
How much are Mickey Mantle baseball cards worth?
Mickey Mantle’s 1951 Bowman Mantle card for only $1.4 million. However, other high-grade cards dwarf the Mickey Mantle card’s value. Just Collect, and MINT state owner Rick Snyder noted that one of those could sell for $10 million.